MILDOCS.COM Now on a Very Fast Internet Connection...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 14:59:47 PST

Hi List...

Just a quick update:

This morning, we switched all of our MILDOCS.COM servers over to the
new 8 Mbps Internet connection (as fast as 5 T1 lines). It should be
much faster for all of you now even during peak times.

Your ETMs from MILDOCS.COM should download really fast.

Also, we are still working on the NSN search and hope to have it back
up VERY soon.

Thanks.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com