M35 tire questions

From: Jim Zehr (jeeperjim@cox-internet.com)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 19:17:16 PST

For those who are reading too much into the tire comparison question.
Obviously you would not want any tire to tire rub.
I would have thought that most would have also assumed this much.
I was simply wanting to know if there are any larger diameter tires that
could be installed to reduced top end RPMs that are not too much wider,
hense the mention of a thin spacer.
I'm not quite sure how someone would think I would want to put the tires
closer together.
I hereby rescind all questions concerning optional tires on M35 trucks. In
other words, never mind!