Re: [MV] amber flashing lights

From: Dave Brubaker (m151@cox.net)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 20:20:14 PST

I also have an amber light on my M151A2. Mounted on the left rear corner
using an antenna mount. I have a switch wired in with a red safety cover.
It is wired separate from the ignition circuit. I had a good friend tell me
that if I had the ignition on for any length of time it would kill the
electronic ignition module. He was speaking from his own misadventure.
Pictures of light and switch mountings if you want, just let me know.
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115
KCØNZN
M151A2
http://members.cox.net/~m151/
Member of Mid-Kansas MVPA
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but
rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
worn out, and loudly proclaiming
-- WOW--What a Ride!"