Re: [MV] M35 tire questions

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 22:01:13 PST

Jim

I saw a picture of a M35 with 11.00X20.00's (dual-10
wheel configuration) in Military Vehicles magazine a
while back and the wheels looked standard. I've been
told that you should be able to stick your hand
between the duals as a test for clearance. I don't
know if you would need a spacer. Mount some up and
try some. And you are right, never let duals touch.
If you have a truck loaded heavy you should recheck
clearance as the bulge from extra weight will destroy
tires from the friction/heat.

Marc