Re: [MV] Need help identifing softtop for M135

From: The Elrod's (elrodml@pghmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 05:35:17 PST

Steve,
The M135 has a two (2) piece top. Top and rear of cab are two separate pieces. There are no snap holes, only grommets on the top and lashing straps on the sides. There is a support bar across the rear of the cab that the back is attached to with screws. Be sure that you have the left and right side panels (metal) that go just behind the door windows. The rear section of the cover lashes to these.

Mark