Re: [MV] and their worried about M151's And HMMWV's

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 14:17:23 PST

That is crazy.

People are bidding on that thing like mad!

I logged into Ebay, looked at the plane and there were 91 bids, I hit the
refresh button and it said 105. Gee, is he taking 1,000,000 easy payments
or no payments until 2110 or what?

OK, now who bought that Air Craft Carrier? Perhaps if I can get that for a
few bucks, the guy that buys this jet will want to have a cool place to
land!

But I like the idea of leasing it back to the military. I can picture the
conversation now, OK I owe you $20,000 for taxes and you owe me $2.5
million for rent. And just to let you know, I now accept T Bills. (;->)

Dave

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:28:18 -0800, chance wolf <chance_wolf@shaw.ca>