Haul 4U:

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 18:18:22 PST

Hello List,
    I will be going from Fresno Ca. to Colo. Springs (Geno's place)
the first week of March +-, a few days. I will be pulling my 31 foot
low-boy gooseneck trailer (20,000GVW) and could do a haul for anyone in
need either going or coming, in Az, Ca. NM, Colo, etc on I-40. I will
have a small load on the return trip but could fit a blazer, car,
pickup,axles, jeep M105A2 trailer yadda, yadda, yadda. This is an 'FYI'
message to help any Mil-veh bro/sister in need. For a price of course.
-----Diesel is up to $1.89.9/gal here!!!!!--Let me know if in need?
Thanks,
terry lane
M35A2
M923-A2 (6x6 dually) <needs Super singles>