Re: [MV] shipping question

From: grntrks@juno.com
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 18:46:26 PST

Admittedly, this was a few years ago but, I used Caplan Trucking out of
Indiana to deliver my DUKW from Saginaw, Mi. to Fort Worth, Texas. They
gave a pickup date and hour and were on-time, exactly.
The driver called when he was an hour away from the destination and we
met and escorted the rig to the unloading site. He also took great pains
to insure " DUKTAPE " was secured on the trailer with no damage, and even
assisted with the unloading ( a tricky business since the crane would
not start that morning ).
I hope they will still be in business if I ever need another biggy
shipped.

Price - $1,600.00 - Saginaw, Mi. to Fort Worth and 2 days from pickup to
delivery.

Frank Cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Vietnam 1966
'45 GMC 353 DUKW