Needed parts (M211, M1009)

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 22:28:30 PST

Hello all,

Well I replaced the seal on the M211 today. One of the rear seals went out,
found gear oil all in the brakes. Got it running and driving again, lots of
fun. My windshield glass was cracked on both sides, and finally broke when
the frame was in the shop. Does anyone have any good glass with the little
frame around it for a M211? I need both the right and the left. If not the
glass + frame, does anyone have just the glass? If not any ideas for a
supplier? Also, I need a lower alternator bracket for a 84 M1009, on the
passenger side, #2 alt, 12-24 volts. Its the one that has 2 bolts to the
block, one is a stud, and one is a long bolt.

Thanks!

Caleb