Split ring wheels.

From: AVarvarigo@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 14:39:56 PST

Hi all. Me again with yet another silly question:
Say, driving down the road, I get a flat on my deuce and the road doesn't allow for tire changes until pulling off a bit farther down. Can a flat be driven slow and for a short distance without surprises of things popping off?
The front in particular, being that it is alone and facing out.
I would think that the backs are more forgiving being that they are double and the other tire still has air so the flat tire is not getting really squashed while moving.
Thanks for you time,
Tony V.