M101A2

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 19:08:47 PST

I'm posting this for a list member having problems posting...please reply to him.

Greetings,

        I am trying to find out the possible value of a M105A2 1986 Trailer in camo in good condition, with unidirectional tires, used spare wheel & tire, all four fiberglass (not wood) sides and new canopy, chock blocks, new front rolling jack system, new rear jack leveling system, LED blackout lights. Also if anybody has the manuals you can email me that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

John E. Huffman SR. BS CTG CHS-III
Founder/ CEO
www.BITComm.net <http://www.bitcomm.net/>