Re: Fw:

From: Steve Randall (srandall64@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 18:05:33 PST

I believe the original sender may have the virus that is sending it out to
through his email list. I wouldn't be surprised if you do what it says it
gives you the virus...
Steve

>From: rertman@ix.netcom.com
>To: John Tennis <jatonka@telenet.net>
>CC: tennis34@potsdam.edu, Steve Randall <srandall64@hotmail.com>, Ron
><rojoha@comcast.net>, ROBERT A METAYER <sheriff-howard-g-arms@juno.com>,
> quiggy <quigstro@netcarrier.com>, Patrick Jankowiak <eccm@swbell.net>,
>Kirk Thompson <kpt@lanl.gov>, John des Groseilliers <degros@vtlink.net>,
> Joe Shannon <fordpart@bellsouth.net>, Jim Zehr
><jeeperjim@cox-internet.com>, Jim Newton <jnewton@laurel.com>,
>jalberhasky@juno.com, hiddencreektreasures@comcast.net, Grant Stockly
><grant@stockly.com>, Glen Bedel <GBedel@designforum.com>, Geno
><truks@cs.quik.com>, Dodgeguy3088@wmconnect.com, DDoyle9570@aol.com, Dave
>Reed <dave.reed@dol.net>, CYCLOPSRAM@aol.com, Bjorn Brandstedt
><super_deuce@hotmail.com>, AVarvarigo@aol.com, AMGENERAL6X6@aol.com
>Subject: Re: Fw:
>Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:51:21 -0800
>
>I don't know who you are, but this is a hoax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> > John Tennis wrote:

Steve Randall

Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S.
locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx