Re: [MV] Halftrack Question(s)

From: Richard Lathrop (lathrrs@snip.net)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 07:33:23 PST

John,

Obviously the more complete the vehicles the more they are worth.

Junkyard museum makes me believe that the vehicles are not that complete and may or may not have been modified for other uses.

Figure 30 years outside has deteriorated any tires or rubber band track as used on the halftrack.

I would start with slightly under the scrap cost of steel and go from there.

Did the owner give you a deadline when you needed to make a decision by?

Rick