RE: [MV] SME Export

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 08:38:51 PST

Hi
Humvee parts are considered to be on the SME list and can not be
exported easily.

Maybe you could just install the door on your humvee and then drive
across the border check point. I see you have 2 right rear doors in the
picture from what I can tell so you would have to make 2 trips. Did you
actually pay 1400 USD for the 2 canabalized doors in the picture to Gov
Liq ? The prices are going crazy these days at GL.