News from Russia, Belarus and Ukraine.

From: Nickolay Panov (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 13:23:20 PST

    Hi all!
    Russia.
    The German tank a Tiger I have returned to the museum - owner (Lenino-Snegirevskiy to a military-historical museum) in Russia. The proceedings went long. The Tiger I am in a museum Lenino-Snegirevskiy to a military-historical museum, near to Moscow, now. Is the second Tiger I, which is present in Russia. Anyone can be found out a history it by a Tiger I? I am not sure in correctness it. This number informed me the man from Russia. Serial number it a Tiger I - 251227. Many people want to find out a history it a Tiger I. What division possessed this Tiger I? The names all the soldier, which were at war on this tank (probably, some alive now)? What circumstances was seized by the Soviet armies? I shall be grateful for any information. I have some photos of this tank.
    Belarus.
    The Soviet tank ô-34/76 is found out in Belarus. Already second tank of this model for this year. Our club "Poisk" will lift from a bog this tank in the speed future. Works on rescue (is already established, of the German plane with two motors) plane from a place of its crash is conducted now. This plane has appeared on the large depth, more 12 meters. It is necessary to make the large work.
    Ukraine.
    Today, February 23, in all countries former USSR celebrate a holiday "Day of the armed forces". Especially congratulate by the veterans WWII this day. In Ukraine have made congratulatory cards, on which the German tank PzIII was represented. The large scandal took place. Our veterans WWII were indignant. All cards were confiscated from sale.
    Regards,
Nickolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86
222310, Molodechno