Tiger I Restoration

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 23:46:00 PST

Howdy Gruppe,

While driving a recent purchase from Philadelphia to Corpus Christi this
month I passed through Aberdeen, MD and had to see the Ordnance Museum
at the Fort. The museum is very nice and I was lucky enough to be there
while a group of High School students was given a personal tour of the
facility by the Director. He gave a very humorous and informative
description of the exhibits. The exhibits are very well done. Take a
look at their website.

http://www.goordnance.apg.army.mil/odmuseum.htm

The Ordnance Foundation is raising funds to restore its Tiger I and
build a facility to get all of the HMV's and artillery pieces out of the
weather. Having seen the quality of the job they do with the funds they
have, I dropped a $20 in the fund box. I urge everyone to check out
their website and contribute what you can. There are many HMV's which
need to come in out from the cold!

Mel Miller
Corpus Christi, TX
361-937-3317
M725
M884
86 VW Doppelkabin Drop Side Diesel PU (OD)