Re: [MV] NO MV but more on "Big Brother"

From: Ray Fougnier (rfougnier@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 16:21:40 PST

I can say if that is true, we have a real conspiracy on our hands. I
work with this stuff every day and I don't have access to it. For it to
be true, this work would have to be done by a group of individuals
unknown to the mainstream development teams. I used to think it was
being done in the instrument panel, mainly because there was some
security built into it, but now I don't know, since I can do most
anything with it, including bypassing the security.

Hey, what's that helicopter doing....over.....my.....house....

Ray