Re: [MV] Angle of Hmmwv rear tires

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 05:33:01 PST

Locally we have a guy who sells take off Hummer tires in matched sets...ex
military.......I have seen them and he has "as new" tires available at a
greatly reduced price.......

He has dozens of sets.......

All varieties....matched and ready to ship. His name is Butch Wyrick and he
can be reached at 636-931-9313........

I think he has wheels too and run flat parts.....

He has had a hummer for years...and knows them inside and out. He is the
only guy locally that takes his off road..I mean really off road. Luckily he
owns a body shop and many times he has needed it.

Call and ask for him and tell him I sent ya.........

Jon