Attention M3A1 Scout car experts

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 17:57:09 PST

Help!

I am trying to register my M3A1 scout car and I need to figure out the year
of manufacture. If you have one or know much about them please share your
opinion.

My car has aluminum floors in the drivers area. I'm told that is an early
model. How early?

It has a little tank looking thing on the fire wall right above the gear
shift that has 2 speedometer looking connections on it. I don't know what
it is, but maybe that was only installed a certain year.

No spot lights.

It appears to have never had jerry can holders on either side. (No can
holders)

Sorry, no drive train or factory wheels. Please feel free to ask me
specific questions.

Thanks as always,
Joe Trapp