Re: [MV] WOW UAV unmaned humvee

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 20:05:39 PST

Ja! I like that! here is my story:
In the place where I use to live, when I bring the
humvee, the parking area was not closed and has some
inclination... child like a lot to play with it...
so the move the shift levers and the truck move with
all the child inside it (I was lucky of that) to the
drive way (lucky of there was no any neighbor cars),
when I return they told me that they need to call 6
neighbors to pull it back to the original place, and
they put lot of pieces of wood locking all the 4
tires...
since that day I left the humvee in the main entrance,
always at the sight of the gate keepers..

and the chid always told me to take them to ride, they
call me "señor del jeep" give us a ride

Alejandro
1985 HMMWV
1942 GPW

Serve yourself the bigest part posible of the cake of
life, and pay the price

Mine rolled down the driveway and across the road