Re: [MV] Original paint color for M135?

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 09:15:50 PST

The change from 24084 over to the first 24087, did not look much different.

Unfortunately the 24087 colort was changed 3 times & the number was
retained. That allowed the color to be modified without a way to get the
early colors. It was never considered important to retain the color
variations for future collectors.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer