Re: [MV] WOW UAV - limited MV content.

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 11:49:31 PST

Authur,

I think that is called UMUP. For Unmanned and Unplanned. That goes into a
whole different category! (;->) I think the insurance companies discuss a
lot of those situations.

I had a roll away occur while I was working on it, actually I was sanding
the vehicles body, prepping for a paint job. Fortunately (?) it rolled
into a car I had parked behind it and my leg was not behind the tire! It
was sort of one of those, ok.. a little more over here, a little more over
there, ah ... what the heXX is going on ..... smash. (:-<>)

Lesson learned: NEVER buy or rent a house with a driveway at a 20% grade.

Either vehicle "could" have been an MV, but they were not.

Dave

--
Dave