RE: Upcoming PA show

From: Vincent Bloom (vbloom@DUCTMATE.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 03:47:30 PST

I'm not sure about the one you're talking about, but Allegheny Arms and Armor Museum in Smethport, PA will be having our Living History Day on June 12 this year. Mostly armored vehicles, but some soft skins, too. Flamethrower demos, minigun demos, armor rides, re-enactments, car crushing, etc. More details at www.armormuseum.com, or contact me for more info.

Vince
www.geocities.com/stigmasonics
repro ferret sand channels
From: Pfarrp@aol.com
Subject: [MV]

Does anyone have theinfo, or a link to the info on the upcomoing weekend meet in Penn?
Thanks
Peter