FILTER QUESTION ON A DEUCE.

From: AVarvarigo@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 08:07:46 PST

Hi all, when I got my deuce last fall, I purchased it from a guy who bought it from Joe Young a couple of years before it. The guy that sold it to me, had not used it much since purchasing it from Joe. That said, I was wondering if I should change the filter in the air compressor just to be on the safe side (air system works well), or just take it out and check it. In addition, the filter in the cold weather starting set up, NON ETHER, on my LD-465-1C engine, which I haven't used yet, I was wondering if I should change it anyway. Already changed the regular fuel filters.
It's not that I like to spend money, I just don't want to be penny wise and pound foolish...
Tony