News from Russia and Belarus.

From: Nickolay Panov (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 13:11:11 PST

    Hi all!
    The work on rescue of the German plane, with two motors, from a place of crash is close to end now. Our club Poisk invites anyone arrives to us and to be curious. This show will be very beautiful. In a wood a lot of snow is very beautifully. Anyone will have good film in a collection of a house, about the adventures in Belarus. Similar entertainment anyone will not receive in other country. Any equipment to carry with itself there is no necessity. Any equipment for immersing we can give. There are brave and curious people? It is enough to tell terrible fairy tales about Belarus.
    Our colleagues from Russia have sent me a photo from a place of crash of the Soviet plane of IL-4. It lays on a surface of a bog. This year they want to rescue this plane from its place of crash.
    Regards,
Nickolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86
222310, Molodechno