Re: [MV] Stearman & Insurance for M16 Halftrack

From: grntrks@juno.com
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 17:30:50 PST

I will back-up Paul Thomas' comment about Gulfway. I've had "Duece's
Wild" covered by them 2 years ( full coverage policy ), no hassels, no
restriction on trailer, storage, etc. Rates are less than half what I
was charged in Texas for liability only.

Frank Cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Vietnam 1966
'45 GMC 353 DUKW
'66 M35A2 w/w
'68 M105A1

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:36:15 -0600 "John Brian Seeling"
<JBSeeling@cox-internet.com> writes:
> Anybody know where a decent Stearman (plane) can be found for sale?
> What about good antique military vehicle insurance for a restored
> M16
> Halftrack?
> - John Brian Seeling
> Alexandria, LA