Re: [MV] chocks

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 06:07:46 PST

That reminds me of another hand written message...on the inside flap of
a WWII canteen that I once bought, it said "Blind Sam." Maybe, at heart,
the guy was a concientous (sp?) objector...and wouldn't tell anybody.
Then again, he might have been a sniper that missed a thousand yard shot
in front of all the troops...and there was a comedian in the crowd???
Fred Martin