Re: [MV] Chocks

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 15:55:53 PST

My humble opinion, based solely on the old Kraut in me that says that
something engineered correctly will look right, says that's not tall enough.
My deuce will roll over something that big, and I probably wouldn't even
notice.

The chocks on the ferry to Shelter Island are hand-made from 6" by 8" oak.
Six high by eight wide, by ten long, approx. The ramp where the wheel goes
is a convex curve. They are designed to hold anything that travels the
highway.

For what it's worth.

apb