MV's spotted in KAUAI, HI...have a L@@K!!

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@fastwebnet.it)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 03:44:17 PST

well...I'm back from a short vacation...wife and girls had beach &
sun...and I was lucky enough to have an "extra" gift, while travelling
along the Kauai's highways...

It was sunday, when I spotted something "big & green" on a construction
company lot along the way...so there was nobody to allow me to approach
those "things"...

when I came back few days later, I met a really nice chap, Mike, who took
me "very" close of those toys - really, we were so close of them, that we
have to "climb" on them, and fight bees as well! - and allow me to have
some pictures..

you could click on http://album.foto.virgilio.it/maurbere and have a look
of some pics (click on the image to access the album..)

if you need more details, email me and I will send you Mike's references..

ciao
maurizio

  Maurizio BERETTA
  mailto:pierino@fastwebnet.it