Red Ball Show

From: CCFALCONE5@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 11:10:30 PST

I went to the show on Saturday and spend way to much money. It is to bad that some of the vendors left. I called three of the many vendors that were there and ordered items I needed from them so I could save on shipping cost and letting them know that I will be there on Saturday. It seems to me that there should be a list of those that are coming to the show be posted so that we know who will and who will not be there. If we knew that info then we could call them and tell them what day we will be there. Even if we have to prepay for the item at least they would know that they will have a sale on that day. Just a thought.