Re: [MV] Finally got one! (manufacturer's on list etc.)

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 12:11:23 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Gill" <rmgill@mindspring.com>
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] Finally got one! But still wondering..

> Frankly, I'd like to see more manufacturers on this list. Imagine if
> we could get an GMC factory rep on here. (I'd die to see a Rolls
> Royce/Alvis rep...but hey....I'm a Ferret owner first...)

It'd be handy. There are so many CUCVs out there right now in non-Gov't
hands that it might even be worth GMC's while. It'd also be handy if a few
of the licensing and regulatory bodies dropped by to see what sorts of
people buy, drive and display these vehicles 99.9 percent of the time.
Maybe we might even manage to dispense with the EUC for 30 yr old troop
trucks!

(...I can dream...)