Re: [MV] Need TM defining "military VIN#"

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 07:24:38 PST

I have to go by what the MFG Serial Number is on the
Motor or the one stamped on the data plate if found.
the main one DMV here in FL has to see when I go in is
the Motor serial number then the one stamped on a data
plate as MFG seriel number.

Thants my .02 worth, for DMV in Escambia
County,Florida.

Jeff Smith MVP

--- John Brian Seeling <JBSeeling@cox-internet.com>