RE: [MV] Need TM defining "military VIN#"

From: John Brian Seeling (JBSeeling@cox-internet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 07:30:06 PST

Two different vehicles: both have the correct (i think) USA numbers
stenciled on the hood. State Police did the physical inspections and photos
are to be submitted to the DMV. Bumper numbers and USA numbers are clearly
visible in photos of both vehicles. One is an M35A2 multifuel deuce and the
other is an M16 halftrack.