Re: [MV] BRAKES IN GENERAL

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 08:24:58 PST

Boy ,isn't that Noel great!!! Just the person to answer this next
question...Why is it that one shoe is longer than the other? I can see
his definition of the two systems in his post...but was wondering if due
to the lack of "pulling in" (no self servo action)of the rear shoe while
going forward...maybe the rear shoe was made longer to compensate for
this. A curious mind would like to know. Fred Martin