Re: [MV] D Day in Normandy African Scam

From: Grant Stockly (grant@stockly.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 17:20:54 PST

The way it normally works is you want $10,000 for D-day. So he has
someone in the US send you a money order for $13,000 and says those US
guys owed hom money and to wire/mail him the balance. Money orders are
guaranteed funds, so the bank makes the money available to you
immediately. When the money order bounces a week later and you've already
sent him a check for 3,000...well, you know... :(

Someone on ebay is selling Spicer overdrive transmissions for the deuce?
Anyone heard about this before?