Re: [MV] tnt transport and the delivery

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 16:08:38 PST

--- Nat Lee <n1bnc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Joe and all,
>
> the m135 just arrived her from joe's house in
> belfast ny.
>
> i contracted TNT transport to move the truck. there
> was a bit of a
> screw around with them trying to locate a proper
> trailer with
> appropriate ramps. they came the first time with
> ramps rated for 3000
> pounds.
+++++++++++
Well, now that I think more about it,.....

Maybe we could give them some more business, all they
really need is some better ramps, everything else
seemed to be professionally done, they could have told
me they weren't coming so I wouldn't have had to wait
around all day only to have them not show,.......
twice!

But since Classic Car Transport goes all over the
place maybe they could benefit us if we get them
familiar with what we ship.

Joe