Re: [MV] Previews at DRMOs?

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 16:37:05 PST

When did you sign up for this list?

Is this the ONLY thing you want to know about?

Don't you want to know anything about your
inaccurate/WRONG descriptions?

Don't you want to know anything about having the wrong
photos posted?

Don't you want to know anything about incomplete lots
being shipped or parts missing?

Don't you want to know anything about material being
described as "A1" that turns out to be un-repariable
JUNK?

Don't you want to know anything about your fine print
that says you can promise us the Space Shuttle but
deliver us your household garbage and say it OUR fault
because we didn't inspect the lot properly.

Are we really bidding against anyone? Or just against
your company.