the good women are out there!

From: Ted Hils (tedhils@cyber-south.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 06:49:37 PST

    I married Karen almost a year ago. On one of our earlier dates, I
picked her up in the HEMTT. She thought it was great! A couple of months
back, it looked like I might sell the Russian 'copter. She was VERY
disappointed. She asked what else we could put in THE FRONT YARD of our
house to take it's place.
    It took me 5 years of hunting, but I finally found the perfect woman
(for me, anyway). So, y'all keep looking. The good women are out there.
Hint: mine came from Canada (it's like a whole 'nother country, or
somethin). They're not like American women. They think uniqueness is a
GOOD thing.
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff