[MV] Question about M103 trailer

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 10:44:53 PST

List,
I have my eye on an M103 generator trailer. The one I am looking at has the bows, crank up landing gear, and the later style lights. I am not sure the year of the trailer, but it looks to be 80s vintage (not positive, though). This particlar trailer has no "headboard" like I have seen on some. In fact, it does not look like it ever had one. Is this normal? I know I have seen some of these trailers with the "headboard." How do you prevent the cargo cover from caving in towards the generators, as would happen when traveling at road speeds?

Thanks for your help.

Bruce