Re: [MV] Previews at DRMOs? - This E-mail is virus free.

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 14:29:24 PST

Hunter...In your comment that they are forcing you to use their
shipper...It was always my thoughts that the company that pays the bills
has control over the companies such as a shipper. We didn't understand
the need for a company to take over the government's surplus when your
company first appeared...but one more knowledgable than me reported that
a major stockholder was H. Clinton...I wonder who we'll find as a major
stockholder in the transportation company? It is my firm hope that after
the seven years of your companies existance...that it is either broken
up into several smaller companies so that customers that don't want to
use this carrier will stop buying from bases using them...or it is
abolished altogether and returned to it's previous arrangement. I
realize that you are probably no politician and can't do anything about
these matters...but you at least know what is probably the majority of
this boards feelings. Respectfully, Fred Martin