Re: [MV] GL

From: Geno (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 09:39:29 PST

My point exactly..a "run around"....and lies.
The tax -- is a "tax"...and , as such, should be paid to the State where the
vehicle is registered...not to GL. What it amounts to - is a "graft"
tax.....an addiditional charge to the buyer...and monies that GL will use -
and not give to anyone other than themselves.
What can we expect.?! GL was put into business during the Clinton
Administration....and from what I have seen and heard..were somehow
connected to Hilary..??? Like a relative or something.
Gene