Re: [MV] GL

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 13:10:25 PST

Summary of all posts, avoid GL. I am! Eventually all that high priced stuff
will fall to market value and then we can buy from the fools who paid too
much. If not, the fools will have lots of stuff they are proud of. I say let the
unsuspecting pay the 10% buyers premium and the double tax and deal with the
hassle of registering and titling a vehicle in GLs name and the missing parts
and the missing lots and the pics of an imaginary truck and the inability to
preview propery and the narrow if not impossible pickup time window and, and,
and, ooops, a run on sentence!
Get my point?
Kenny