RE: [MV] M151

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 16:12:50 PST

Hi
Why not keep the M151 messages right here. In fact I would encourage the
owner of the Yahoo MV groups to cross post over here for non-Yahoo
members. I would avoid any use of Yahoo in any way due to the Spyware
and tracking that they are doing. They are maintaining a continously
updated, never expiring, personally identifyable data base on every
person who has a membership to Yahoo. And they can sell it to whoever
wants to pay. Please do some research on Yahoo for yourself before
using them. They refuse to allow you to use their sites unless you ID
yourself personally. If you want to test it for yourself see what
happens when you do not allow their cookies. Yahoo will not work
properly either when you come in from a proxy. Read up on them at the
EFF site or just do a search on Yahoo privacy invasion. You give up ALL
privacy when you get involved with Yahoo. Its too bad because they
have some decent groups over there, but its not worth it.
Later
Glenn