Re: [MV] Gun Ring for M35

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 16:58:54 PST

>Backwaters????????????????????

Yup. It's geographically next to the middle of f'n nowhere (where I live
in Maine) :-)

Seriously though... New Hampshire may or may not be a relevant
comparision for the original poster. NH is pretty laid back and gun
friendly. Even Concord isn't all that big in urban terms. I'd feel
comfortable driving around with a dummy gun on a truck in NH or in ME,
but the Greater Boston or Washington DC areas? Well, I don't think I
would do it just for the heck of it. Sure, it might be legal... but we
all know how far that goes these days with terrorism paranoia.

Steve