Re: [MV] GL

From: Rick (lathrrs@snip.net)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 17:17:29 PST

Bill,

Sorry to say but past experience has shown contacting Congressmen yields
form letters about what a Congressman is doing in Congress that has nothing
to do what so ever with your inital complaint.

You may get a basic response repeating the government line and that is about
it.

People can flame me for saying this and about getting active to vote but in
NJ it does not accomplish much.

Rick