Re: [MV] GL

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 18:12:10 PST

--- Rick <lathrrs@snip.net> wrote:
> Bill,
>
> Sorry to say but past experience has shown
> contacting Congressmen yields
> form letters about what a Congressman is doing in
> Congress that has nothing
> to do what so ever with your inital complaint.
>
> You may get a basic response repeating the
> government line and that is about
> it.
>
> People can flame me for saying this and about
> getting active to vote but in
> NJ it does not accomplish much.
+++++++++
Well,

I think he's got a good point. My experience was that
ONE call to my congressman got very fast results when
I mentioned "mis-use of taxpayer funds" in relation to
my question about why the Million Mom March national
office was being hosted by the San Francisco General
Hospital. I pointed out that most general hospitals
in large urban areas get a large portion of their
operating budget from the taxpayers. It only took
about two weeks to find that the hospital was
furnishing office space and computer equipment for 35
people!! The lying bitches got booted and the two
homos that started the whole thing are being further
investigated for other criminal activities.

Must be they weren't very well supported, no one took
them in.

I just made the call, the facts spoke for themselves.

Joe