US WWII GI footlockers

From: Bones (mrbones@ixks.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 20:35:55 PST

Since we have such a fabulous and diverse source of knowledge here on the
list, I wondered: does anybody on the list have construction drawings, plans
etc. for US WWII footlockers?
 Yes, I realize their were several variants, just want to be able to make
one right for a MV display or reenacting without risking a cherry gennie
one.( Plus, it will give me a chance to get that often-discussed perfect
WWII OD color down before I shoot my WLA. <g> Thanks in advance for any and
all help, and for being such a great resource for information.

Best regards to all,
T. Bones Morris