RE: [MV] US WWII GI footlockers

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 07:08:19 PST

I have my Grandpa's footlocker in my bedroom... I use it to store some of my WWII reenacting gear. I don't know if it's US GI WWII, although it certainly is old! Given the dark green color, it might just be issue. I'll have to take some photos and post them later this week. I've always wondered if it was actual issue, or a civy version.

Oh, I also have a can of unique surplus grease that I'll need some help identifying too. If I remember correctly it's dated May 1952!

Aaron Horrocks
1952 M38A1