MTA Show & Swap Meet March 20-21, 2004

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 10:32:19 PST

The MTA Show & Swap Meet March 20-21, 2004 at the National Guard Armory, RT
15 So., off RT 80 Exit 34, both East or West, Dover NJ, is quickly becoming
a sellout.. For additional information go to: www.mtaofnj.org

The 44 Outdoor Spaces $20 ARE SOLD OUT. the 114 Indoor Tables $30 are
now down to 14 available.

The MTA GUN TRUCK "SATAN'S LI'L ANGEL" will be at the show. The Gun Truck
Committee wanted me to thank all those individuals that donated to the
project at the 2003 Show & Swap Meet.

The VIETNAM ERA, GUN TRUCK will be made as close to the actual Gun Truck
used in Vietnam. All Vietnam Veterans, as well as all Veterans should make
the extra effort to come out to see it & support the effort.

Korean Veterans must stop at the "KWVA" Korean War Veterans Association
Trailer. There are some of the most interesting & informative Posters that
have ever been produced. Look for the Black Trailer near the Armory
Entrance. My 1952 M38A1 will be on display near the trailer.

Tom Mchugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA, KWVA