M274 Mule rail attach bolts

From: John Rozell (jrozell@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 06:58:26 PST

Does anyone know of a source for the 3/8" fine thread indented hex bolts
that attach the rails and rear engine guard to the deck of the M274
mule? I have seen automotive fender bolts, with the attached flat
washer, which are similar but are not quite an exact replacement. While
the flat washer could be added, I really would like to maintain the OEM
look of the indented hex head. Perhaps there is a modern substitution?

I have already checked with Bill Watson and he is out of stock.

The 20P mule manuals callout the following:
Bolt, Assembled Washer Platform Channel 8716890, FSN 5306-571-6985

Thanks.

John Rozell